Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More of the Irish spirit!

Ok, so I have been madly trying to find simple ideas for St.Patrick's day as it is coming up next week and as I mentioned, I need simple ideas that are transportable!

Ok, for those of you who love sugar cookies (yummy, yes please), then you may like this idea from Martha Stewart , Cloverleaf Cookies

And you all know how much I love sweets, so I am waiting to see what our talented friend Marisa, at Sweet n' Flour is planning to bake for this holiday!

If you are feeling very domestic you may want to try a different twist on St.Patrick's Day baking and make some "Celtic Knot Cookies".


If I do end up cooking on St.Patrick's day, I will also have to make my husband's favourite dish, potato pancakes. Here is an Irish version of this food that we (Daniel and I) love :) The recipe is below!



Happy St.Patrick's Day Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment