Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bring on Happy Birthdays!


Next week is my husband's birthday. Looking at all the fabulous blogs and resources on the web, I found some great DIY projects for party decorations.

From the fabulous Australian lady at "twoandsix" I found the idea of newspaper bunting. She uses vintage paper and books, cuts out the triangle designs, then threads these onto cotton twine. I personally don't like the idea of cutting up a book so I'm thinking that newspaper or magazines would be a better choice. In any case, these look great!

In keeping with the recycle theme, you can also use newspapers to make fabulous garlands, like the ones I found HERE!

And no party is complete without party hats, so if you have forgotten how to fold the newspaper into a paper hat, I have attached instructions :)

Happy Birthday to you baby! And Happy Birthday to our great friends who are having birthdays these week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment