Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bring on Easter

You may think this is a little early considering that Easter is one month away, but I have already started decorating and wanted to share my excitement with you all :)

Pottery Barn has the most beautiful decorations for Easter, and I fell in love with the Robin's eggs that they had for sale and bought some a couple of weeks ago. They had almost sold out so in my desire to get more (to put into the apothecary jar I had bought and filled with Spanish moss), I searched the web and found some more HERE


This set comes with 6 of the blue eggs I love, and 6 slightly greenish eggs that I think I will also like, potentially the green will break up the "blueness" of the display. I plan to take a picture of my jar and post it here soon, but in the meantime I am posting this one from the Pottery Barn website so you get an idea (make sure you check out all their wonderful items for Easter):


Ok, so on the blue Robin theme I have also found these gorgeous soaps for the bathroom this Easter

And of course no table can be complete without matching blue Robin's nest plates


Bring on Easter...I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment