Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bring On Valentines Day!


Ahhh...Valentines Day, one of the favourite holidays of the year, a time for love and chocolate. If you are feeling very crafty then there are many fabulous DIY projects for young and old. In the USA Valentines day is a big deal, people give cards to their friends, family and to their special someone! In Australia it is a day intended for your significant other only, so this is a new experience for me!

I drink a lot of tea, so this project is one of my favourites (if I stop procrastinating I will try to make some for friends this year!).

Heart Shaped Tea Bags!

Cut two hearts out of red paper and use a metallic pen to write a short message on one of the hearts. Next, remove a tea-bag tag and, at the end of the string, affix two hearts, back-to-back, using double-sided tape or a stapler. Package bags to give as a present, or steep one in hot water and serve.

Happy VD preparations!

1 comment: