Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bring on Superbowl XLIV

Ok, so not everyone likes football, but from the people I have met over the last two years in the USA, Superbowl Sunday is kind of a big deal, so I am calling it a Holiday! In Australia the equivalent is the Aussie Rules Grand Final, which is held the last weekend in September. Just a FYI; in Australia we call American football Gridiron, thought I should tell all my Aussie friends that this is NOT what it is called in the USA, the gridiron, I believe, is the field on which they play football.

Last year my husband was at Super Bowl week photographing all the celebrities and football players and I probably went shopping. This year we will be together for Super Bowl XLIV, and although we're not planning our own party, for those of you who are, I have put up an inspirational photo of an amazing Super Bowl cake to make!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment