Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


It's that time of the year when we get to tell our dads how ace they are :) I love these holidays, especially when I am with my family. Unfortunately this year Daniel's dad is home in Canada and my dad is in Australia, although Australian father's day is not until September (it's the same in New Zealand). So even though we'll be celebrating with phone calls, if our dads were with us I would definitely have a moustache (Australian spelling) themed get together!

Ok, so here is a fabulous idea from the very talented "Sprinkle Bakes" for moustache themed cupcakes, I have to admit that these look amazing, and apparently men love the taste of these cakes!

If your dad is a coffee cup kind of guy you could give him this awesome cup from Urban Outfitters

They also have these awesome bandages

...and these fantastic pillow cases

Even Martha is in on the mustache decorating with her "Mustache on a Stick" DIY

Hope that gave you all some ideas for Sunday.....Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment